Cambridge Municipal Court
150 Highland Avenue
Cambridge, OH 43725
PAYMENTS OF FINES OR COURT COSTS:
The court is encouraging payments to be made online or over the phone at (740)439-5585 option 1 (available 9:00AM – 5:00PM).
Payment can also be in person during normal business hours.
DOCUMENT FILING METHODS:
Assignment Commissioner (740) 439-9405
Traffic/Criminal Clerk (740) 439-5666
Civil Clerk (740) 439-5666
If a person must appear at the court to file a document, they may do so during normal business hours.
The court also accepts filings by U.S. mail or private carrier.
- Cambridge Municipal Court 2020 Annual Report
- Local Court Rules
- Civil Costs & Fees Effective March 15th 2019
- Bond/Waiver Costs and Fees
- Dog Warden Bond/Waiver Costs and Fees
- MWCD Costs and Fees
- ODNR Costs and Fees
- Overload Costs and Fees
- Request for Court Recording or Transcript Form
- Application for Sealing of Records
- Ohio Revised Code(http://codes.ohio.gov/)
- Ohio Supreme Court (http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/)
- Ohio State Bar Association (http.//www.ohiobar.org/)
- Ohio BMV (http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/)
- Guernsey County Sheriff (http://www.guernseysheriff.com/)
- Cambridge Police Department (https://cambridgeoh.org/police-department/)
- Ohio Court Web Sites (https://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JudSystem/trialCourts/)