Cambridge Municipal Court
150 Highland Avenue
Cambridge, OH 43725
Individuals who would like to request a remote appearance can do so by completing this form and emailing it to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of the proceeding. The request will be reviewed by the Judge/Magistrate that will be hearing the case and you will then be informed of their approval or denial. ANY REQUEST NOT SUBMITTED TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED.
PAYMENTS OF FINES OR COURT COSTS:
The court is encouraging payments to be made online or over the phone at 740-439-5585 option 1 (available 9:00AM – 5:00PM).
Payment can also be in person during normal business hours.
DOCUMENT FILING METHODS:
Assignment Commissioner (740) 439-9405
Traffic/Criminal Clerk (740) 439-5666
Civil Clerk (740) 439-5666
If a person must appear at the court to file a document, they may do so during normal business hours.
The court also accepts filings by U.S. mail or private carrier.
- Supreme Court of Ohio Eviction Resources
- Remote Appearance Request
- Cambridge Municipal Court 2021 Annual Report
- Local Court Rules
- Civil Costs & Fees Effective March 15th 2019
- Bond/Waiver Costs and Fees
- Dog Warden Bond/Waiver Costs and Fees
- MWCD Costs and Fees
- ODNR Costs and Fees
- Overload Costs and Fees
- Request for Court Recording or Transcript Form
- Application for Sealing of Records
- Ohio Revised Code(http://codes.ohio.gov/)
- Ohio Supreme Court (http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/)
- Ohio State Bar Association (http.//www.ohiobar.org/)
- Ohio BMV (http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/)
- Guernsey County Sheriff (http://www.guernseysheriff.com/)
- Cambridge Police Department (https://cambridgeoh.org/police-department/)
- Ohio Court Web Sites (https://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/JudSystem/trialCourts/)