A Message from the Treasurer:
Welcome to the website! I am pleased to present the office of the Treasurer and Income Tax Department for the City of Cambridge Ohio. My staff and I take pride in our work. We continually strive to make our office efficient, courteous, and cost effective.
As treasurer, I am dedicated to managing the investments for the City and administrating the income tax in a fair and equitable manner. As an advisor to the investment committee, I have obtained competitive yields for the taxpayers hard earned money. The investments offer safety, liquidity and attractive yields.
The income tax department is up to date with technology, e-filing on line, and credit card payments. Year after year, we have set new records and efficiencies in the collection of income tax. The Lodging Excise tax is also processed by this department.
- Our Mission Statement purpose is to provide quality service to the citizens of Cambridge by:
- Training taxpayers in the preparation of tax related documents
- Educating the public and answering questions regarding tax law compliance
- Collecting Income Tax payments accurately
- Assisting taxpayers in complying with the Income Tax Ordinance
- Enforcing the Income Tax Ordinance equitably
- Provide service in a professional and courteous manner
Colleen M. Oess
Cambridge City Treasurer