(insert pictures of facility)
Rick Spencer, Manager
|Hours:||Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
1101 McFarland Drive
Cambridge, OH 43725
Phone: (740) 439-2687
The Cambridge City Pool reopened in 1996 after a complete overhaul. The renovated facility features a water slide, baby pool, 1 and 3 meter diving boards, racing lanes, shaded tables, locker rooms, in pool fountains and sprayers. Enjoy ample sunbathing space in one of our lounge chairs or on a towel in the lawn area. Weather permitting, the pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. (Disclaimer: The City Park Commission reserves the right to shorten hours or close the pool due to inclement weather, reduced attendance or any unforeseen circumstance.)
Open daily 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Among several available items is: Dominos Pizza and Pepsi products.
• Children age 10 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult (18+). No exceptions!
• Proper swimwear is required.
• Personal swimming aids allowed in designated areas only.
• Coolers are permitted. All food and beverages are allowed in designated areas only.
• The following items are NOT permitted: alcoholic beverages, gum, glass containers and aluminum cans.
• Wheelchair Accessible
$3 Senior Citizens (62 & up)
FREE Age 1 & under
$175 Family (up to 5 living in the same household; $25 for each additional person)
$100 Adult Plus One (Spouse or Child)
$50 Student (Entering grade 1-12)
$40 Senior Citizen (62 & up)
FREE Age 1 & under
$275 Group (1 identified person and any 4 guests, per day)
• Cost of season passes will increase by 25% if purchased AFTER MAY 9, 2014.
• Your season passes will be a photo id. Therefore, each individual either needs to be present at the time of purchase, or a current picture must be provided. Pictures will only be "re-used" for one year.
• A general medical release form must be completed, requiring the following information for each individual on your season pass: name, age, height, hair color, medical problems and an emergency contact. Please have the above information available at the time of your purchase.
• If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of your purchase.
The Cambridge City Pool is available to rent daily from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.